- This course has passed.
ONLINE SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0 / SASM 5.0 Certification
January 2 @ 9:00 am - January 3 @ 5:00 pm$532 – $995
If you have any questions, please contact: Kevin – 1972-891-8377
Online Class Timings:
Day 1: 2nd January, Saturday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
Day 2: 3rd January, Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
Take it from the Top Trainer / Coach of Texas – Instructor’s Linkedin Profile:
- Do you know any trainer who has 225+ Linkedin Recommendations? Check the Linkedin Profile
- Do you know any Company that has 150+ Linkedin Recommendations? Linkedin Profile
- Do you know any Trainer who has recommendations from CIO, VP, Directors, Architects, Product Managers/Owners, Scrum Masters, and DevOps Engineers?
- Do you know any Trainer who has trained employees/contractors from Big 4 Management Consulting Firms, Fortune 500 Companies?
- Select your Trainer, Mentor, and Coach Wisely.
Qualistik has the best prices in the U.S. for the highest quality you’ll get in the market:
Remote Classes / Live Online class / Face to Face Virtual Online Training
In response to concerns around COVID-19 and in an effort to keep our students, our customers, and our trainers safe, we will be also offering remote delivery (Live Online classes) for our courses.
Qualistik will bring the same experience, service, quality, knowledge remotely while keeping you safe. You can check our Linkedin profile www.linkedin.com/in/qualistik and www.linkedin.com/in/rns2010 and see the recommendations section to see what our past students have to say about our services.
With the remote delivery option, we make sure the class is of perfect size, and students and trainers are able to interact with each other face to face. You will be able to ask any questions/queries during this online class, the same way you ask in the live classroom setting.
The student should be in a quiet room, laptop with Audio and Video capability in order to attend this unique remote training. We are here to support your journey as your partner for success!
How to select your Training Partner for your Agile, Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Certification needs.
Q. How is Qualistik different compare to other companies?
There are 8 reasons why Qualistik stands out in comparison to other companies
100% Success Rate: Our Students have a 100% success rate on passing the certification exam at first attempt.
5000+ Students: Qualistik is been in business since 2011 in Texas and have trained more than 5000+ students.
Repeat Customers: 70% of our classes are filled by repeat customers, showing the quality of our service that we provide to our students.
One-stop-shop: Qualistik is the only company in Texas that is a one-stop-shop for all of your training and certification needs. If you do your research, you’ll see that Qualistik is the only company that provides all the training on a regular basis with substantial discounts for loyal students and companies that select Qualistik as their preferred training provider for SAFe and Kanba certification.
Dedicated experienced Trainers: Most of the companies that provide training, their trainers are not even in the US and have little to limited experience on SAFe and Kanban implementations. Most of the trainers are working with multiple companies at the same time, so if they don’t have enough students, and will end up canceling the class most of the time at the last minute. You end up back in the market searching for your certification needs, affecting your timeline to become certified as well.
After Training support: Qualistik Instructors are invested in your success. Our Instructors will provide after-training support, to help you clear any doubts before taking the exam so you have peace of mind. This is rare in the field and unlike other trainers who are done after the two-day workshop and not interested in your success as they have already received their fees.
Historical data: Qualistik is the only company that hasn’t canceled any of our classes in the past year.
Charitable Contributions: Along with providing you outstanding training, Qualistik believes in giving back to the community and gives 5% of its gross revenue to nonprofit charitable organizations in the Texas area.
Q. How are Qualistik trainers different than others?
We have three major differentiators.
100% Dedicated for your success: Qualistik trainers are Full-time employees of Qualistik and they are 100% dedicated to the Qualistik. After the training you have taken, you will be able to get support from the instructor before you attempt your exams. Most other companies that provide certifications are contractors and not local to Dallas, TX. They travel from outside of the city and are only available for those two days of the class, and then fly back to their home town.
Real world experience:Qualistik trainers are 100% hands-on, supporting multiple SAFe Transformations in the Dallas area. They have long years of experience and can give you real examples that click very easily, compared to other part-time instructors who only have theoretical experience and work full-time jobs in different fields.
Linkedin Recommendations:Please take a moment to check LinkedIn profile (www.linkedin.com/in/qualistik) and see the recommendations section, you will see endorsement and recommendations from world-leading companies leaders about the knowledge and experience of our Instructors.
Q. What are the customer loyalty programs of Qualistik?
Customer Loyalty Program:Qualistik is very big on customer loyalty, and we believe strongly that we can only be successful if our clients are successful. Our Loyalty program is the best in the market for customers who take multiple trainings from us and in some instances we have provided FREE certifications to lot of our students because of their commitment to Qualistik.
Q. I am looking to change my job. Do you offer help?
Linkedin Top 3% Applicant: If you are between jobs, and need help in resume prep, interview tips, and getting more interviews, we offer a complimentary session as part of the Customer Loyalty Program. This will help you become the Top 3% applicant on Linkedin so the right company and hiring managers are considering you for the right opportunity.
Q. How do I attend a complimentary session to become a Top 3% Candidate?
A. Your instructor will explain to you at the end of your second day on how you become eligible to attend the complimentary class once you attend the Qualistik training.
Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! Please contact us to get a Group discount!
Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee. 🙂
Q. Is Exam fees included as part of the cost?
Q. When will I get an online Zoom link to join the Online Remote class?
A. We share the Zoom link to the students 30 minutes before the class starts, every day.
Q. When will I get a training material or Digital Workbook?
A. We will be sharing the Digital Workbook 1 day before the class starts, we don’t expect you to go thru any training material before the class starts, as your Coach / Trainer will guide you thru the process step by step.
Trusted by world’s leading companies / Qualistik clients:
Airlines: American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines
Auto: Mercedes Benz, Audi, Toyota, Chrysler Capital (Santander Consumer USA), GM
BIG 4 Management Consulting: PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, KPMG
Top Tier Consulting Firms: IBM, Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, L&T Infotech, Tech Mahindra, CGI, Teksystems, Randstad, Marlabs
Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard
Finance: Charles Schwabb, Citigroup, LSTA
Food & Grocery: C&S Worldwide
Video Games: Gamestop, International Game Technology
Energy: Clarios (Former Johnson Controls)
Government: US Air Force, Lockheed Martin
Healthcare: CVS Caremark, Anthem, HCSC, AbleTo
Home & Business Internet: Comcast, Century Link
Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Insurance: USAA, State Farm
Real Estate: CBRE
Oil and Gas: ExxonMobil, Shell
Security: ADT, Johnson Controls, Milcorp
Software: Oracle, Appical, Prolifics, ICS
Telecom & Communications: ATT, Verizon, West(Intrado), Amdocs
eCommerce: LiveArea (A PFSWeb Inc)
Prepare to step into a SAFe® leadership role— and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation. Explore facilitation of crossteam interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. Expand the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. Learn actionable tools for building high performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Who will Benefit?
• Existing Scrum Masters
• Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
• Engineering and development managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
• Agile coaches
• Agile Program Managers
• Prospective Release Train Engineers
• Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
• Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
• Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Facilitating program execution
• Improving flow with Kanban and XP
• Building high-performing teams
• Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
• Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
• Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
• Learn to apply Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
• Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
• Support learning through participation in communities of practice and innovation cycles
Class registration includes:
• Printed workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $100
– Exam Name: SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
– Exam Format: Multiple Choice; Multiple Select
– Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
– Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 Advanced Scrum Master course
– Exam cost: The first exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
– Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
– Number of Questions: 60
– Passing score: 42 out of 60 (70%)
– Language: English
– Retake policy: The second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
SAFe Silver Partner
Picture says a 1000 words: