ONLINE Certified SAFe Product Owner Product Manager 5.0 / Certified POPM 5.0
July 18 @ 9:00 am - July 19 @ 5:00 pm$675
Remote Classes / Live Online class / Face to Face Virtual Online Training
In response to concerns around COVID-19 and in an effort to keep our students, our customers and our trainers safe, we will be also offering remote delivery (Live Online classes) for our courses.
If you have any questions, please contact: Kelly – 1214-945-3834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to select your Training Partner for your Agile, Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Certification needs-.
Q. How is Qualistik different compare to other companies?
There are 9 reasons why Qualistik stands out in comparison to other companies
100% Success Rate: Our Students have a 100% success rate on passing the certification exam at first attempt.
5000+ Students: Qualistik is been in business since 2011 and have trained more than 5000+ students.
Repeat Customers: 70% of our classes are filled by repeat customers, showing the quality of our service that we provide to our students.
One stop shop: Qualistik is the only company that is a one-stop-shop for all of your training and certification needs. If you do your research, you’ll see that Qualistik is the only company that provides all the training on a regular basis with substantial discounts for loyal students and companies that select Qualistik as their preferred training provider for SAFe certification.
Local Trainers: Most of the companies who provide training are not local. This means they will only travel to Toronto if they have enough students and will end up canceling the class most of the time at the last minute. You end up back in the market searching for your certification needs, affecting your timeline to become certified as well.
After Training support: Qualistik Instructors are invested in your success. Our Instructors will provide after-training support, to help you clear any doubts before taking the exam so you have peace of mind. This is rare in the field and unlike other trainers who are done after the two-day workshop and not interested in your success as they have already received their fees.
Historical data: Qualistik is the only company that hasn’t canceled any of our classes in the past year.
Charitable Contributions: Along with providing you outstanding training, Qualistik believes in giving back to the community and gives 5% of its gross revenue to nonprofit charitable organizations in the Dallas area.
Q. How are Qualistik trainers different than others?
We have three major differentiators.
100% Dedicated for your success: Qualistik trainers are Full-time employees of Qualistik and they are 100% dedicated to the Qualistik. After the training you have taken, you will be able to get support from the instructor before you attempt your exams. Most other companies that provide certifications are contractors and not local. They travel from outside of the city and are only available for those two days of the class, and then fly back to their home town.
Real world experience:Qualistik trainers are 100% hands-on, supporting multiple SAFe Transformations in the Toronto area. They have long years of experience and can give you real examples that click very easily, compared to other part-time instructors who only have theoretical experience and work full-time jobs in different fields.
Q. What are the customer loyalty programs of Qualistik?
Customer Loyalty Program:Qualistik is very big on customer loyalty, and we believe strongly that we can only be successful if our clients are successful. Our Loyalty program is the best in the market for customers who take multiple pieces of training from us and in some instances we have provided FREE certifications to a lot of our students because of their commitment to Qualistik.
Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! Please contact us to get a Group discount!
Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee. 🙂
Q. Is Exam fees included as part of the cost?
Trusted by world’s leading companies / Qualistik clients:
Airlines: American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines
Auto: Mercedes Benz, Audi, Toyota, Chrysler Capital (Santander Consumer USA), GM
BIG 4 Management Consulting: PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, KPMG
Top Tier Consulting Firms: IBM, Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, L&T Infotech, Tech Mahindra, CGI, Teksystems, Randstad, Marlabs
Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard
Finance: Charles Schwabb, Citigroup, LSTA
Food & Grocery: C&S Worldwide
Video Games: Gamestop, International Game Technology
Energy: Clarios (Former Johnson Controls)
Government: US Air Force, Lockheed Martin
Healthcare: CVS Caremark, Anthem, HCSC, AbleTo
Home & Business Internet: Comcast, Century Link
Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Insurance: USAA, State Farm
Real Estate: CBRE
Oil and Gas: ExxonMobil, Shell
Security: ADT, Johnson Controls, Milcorp
Software: Oracle, Appical, Prolifics, ICS
Telecom & Communications: ATT, Verizon, West(Intrado), Amdocs
eCommerce: LiveArea (A PFSWeb Inc)
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean Enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
Who will Benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
• Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
• Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
• Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
• Preparing for PI Planning
• Leading PI Planning
• Executing Iterations
• Executing the Program Increment
• Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
• Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
• Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
• Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
• Manage Program and Team backlogs
• Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
• Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
• Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
What Attendees get?
Class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
• SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager certification upon the passing of exam Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
– Exam name: SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
– Exam format: Multiple choice
– Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
– Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager course
– Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
– Number of questions: 45
– Passing score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
– Language: English
– Exam cost: The first exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
– Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
The training location is 4099 McEwen Rd, Suite 345, Dallas, TX 75244 (Farmers Branch), Kindly take note before making a reservation.
If you are traveling from anywhere in US to take this class, please feel free to contact us, as we can refer good discounted reasonable hotels in or near the training location, this can help you save money and enjoy Dallas!
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenient for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.
Pictures says a 1000 words: