- This course has passed.
Leading SAFe Certification / SAFe Agilist (SA) 5.0
January 18 @ 9:00 am - January 19 @ 5:00 pm$775 – $995
If you have any questions, please contact: Kevin – 1972-891-8377
Instructor’s Linkedin Profile:
Please click instructor’s linkedin profile to read recommendations from CIO, Directors, Managers, Architects, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and DevOps Engineers from reputed organizations including Big 4 Management Consulting Firms and Fortune 500 companies about what they have to say about Rahul’s knowledge and experience on SAFe. Select your Trainer, Mentor and Coach wisely.
How to select your Training Partner for your Agile, Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Certification needs.
Q. How is Qualistik different compare to other companies?
There are 9 reasons why Qualistik stands out in comparison to other companies
100% Success Rate: Our Students have a 100% success rate on passing the certification exam at first attempt.
5000+ Students: Qualistik is been in business since 2011 in Dallas, TX and have trained more than 5000+ students.
Repeat Customers: 70% of our classes are filled by repeat customers, showing the quality of our service that we provide to our students.
One stop shop: Qualistik is the only company in Dallas that is a one stop shop for all of your training and certification needs. If you do your research, you’ll see that Qualistik is the only company that provides all the trainings on a regular basis with substantial discounts for loyal students and companies that select Qualistik as their preferred training provider for SAFe certification.
Local Trainers: Most of the companies who provide trainings are not local to Dallas. This means they will only travel to Dallas if they have enough students, and will end up canceling the class most of the time at the last minute. You end up back in the market searching for your certification needs, affecting your timeline to become certified as well.
After Training support: Qualistik Instructors are invested in your success. Our Instructors will provide after training support, to help you clear any doubts before taking the exam so you have peace of mind. This is rare in the field and unlike other trainers who are done after the two-day workshop and not interested in your success as they have already received their fees.
Permanent Training Location: Qualistik has invested in real estate and has a permanent training location, unlike most other companies who only book a training location in a hotel if they have enough students. This is not good for you, as there is very high risk a training will get cancelled by the training provider.
Historical data: Qualistik is the only company in Dallas who haven’t cancelled any of our classes in past year.
Charitable Contributions: Along with providing you outstanding trainings, Qualistik believes in giving back to the community and gives 5% of its gross revenue to nonprofit charitable organizations in the Dallas area.
Q. How are Qualistik trainers different than others?
We have three major differentiators.
100% Dedicated for your success: Qualistik trainers are Full-time employees of Qualistik and they are 100% dedicated to the Qualistik. After the training you have taken, you will be able to get support from the instructor before you attempt your exams. Most other companies who provide certifications are contractors and not local to Dallas, TX. They travel from outside of the city and are only available for those two days of the class, and then fly back to their home town.
Real world experience:Qualistik trainers are 100% hands-on, supporting multiple SAFe Transformations in Dallas area. They have long years of experience and can give you real examples that click very easily, compared to other part-time instructors who only have theoritical experience and work full time jobs indifferent fields.
Linkedin Recommendations:Please take a moment to check instructors linkedin profile (www.linkedin.com/in/rns2010) and see the recommendations section, you will see endorsement and recommendations from world leading companies leaders about the knowledge and experience of our Instructors.
Q. What are the customer loyalty programs of Qualistik?
Customer Loyalty Program:Qualistik is very big on customer loyalty, and we believe strongly that we can only be successful if our clients are successful. Our Loyalty program is the best in the market for customers who take multiple trainings from us and in some instances we have provided FREE certifications to lot of our students because of their commitment to Qualistik.
Q. I am looking to change my job. Do you offer help?
Linkedin Top 3% Applicant:If you are between jobs, and need help in resume prep, interview tips and getting more interviews, we offer a complimentary session as part of Customer loyalty Program. This will help you become Top 3% applicant in Linkedin so the right company and hiring managers are considering you for the right opportunity.
Q. How do I attend a complimentary session to become a Top 3% Candidate?
A. Your instructor will explain to you at the end of your second day on how you become eligible to attend the complimentary class once you attend the Qualistik training.
Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining from our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! Please contact us to get Group discount!
Q. Does our registration fee include lunch?
Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee. 🙂
Q. Is Exam fees included as part of the cost?
Trusted by world’s leading companies / Qualistik clients:
Airlines: American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines
Auto: Mercedes Benz, Audi, Toyota, Chrysler Capital (Santander Consumer USA), GM
BIG 4 Management Consulting: PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, KPMG
Top Tier Consulting Firms: IBM, Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, L&T Infotech, Tech Mahindra, CGI, Teksystems, Randstad, Marlabs
Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard
Finance: Charles Schwabb, Citigroup, LSTA
Food & Grocery: C&S Worldwide
Video Games: Gamestop, International Game Technology
Energy: Clarios (Former Johnson Controls)
Government: US Air Force, Lockheed Martin
Healthcare: CVS Caremark, Anthem, HCSC, AbleTo
Home & Business Internet: Comcast, Century Link
Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Insurance: USAA, State Farm
Real Estate: CBRE
Oil and Gas: ExxonMobil, Shell
Security: ADT, Johnson Controls, Milcorp
Software: Oracle, Appical, Prolifics, ICS
Telecom & Communications: ATT, Verizon, West(Intrado), Amdocs
eCommerce: LiveArea (A PFSWeb Inc)
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
Who will Benefit
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
• Thrive in the digital age with business agility
• Become a Lean-Agile leader
• Establish Team and Technical Agility
• Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
• Explore Lean Portfolio Management
• Lead the change
• Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
What you’ll learn
• Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile leader
• Understand customer needs with
• Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product delivery
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
What You Get
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Agilist certificate
• A SAFe 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
• A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
• Exam Name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice
• Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
• Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
• Language: English
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Professional Development Units (PDU) and Scrum Education Units (SEU)
• You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
• You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
The training location is 4099 McEwen Road, Suite 345, Dallas, TX 75244 (Farmers Branch area).
If you are travelling from anywhere in US to take this class, please feel free to contact us, as we can refer good discounted reasonable hotels in or near the training location, this can help you save money and enjoy Dallas!
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.
Pictures says a 1000 words: