- This course has passed.
Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager – POPM Certification 4.6
August 24 @ 8:00 am - August 25 @ 5:00 pm$725 – $995
Our students have a 100% success rate on passing the certification exam at first attempt.
Qualistik have been in business since 2011 and have trained more than 3000+ students in Agile, Scrum and SAFe.
If you have any questions, please contact: Kevin – 1972-891-8377
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
– Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
– Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
– Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
– Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
– Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
– Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
– Create a role action plan
Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
– Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles.
– Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
– Continuously explore customer needs
– Executing the Program Increment
– Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
– Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
What Attendees get?
The class registration includes:
– Attendee workbook
– Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam
– One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
– Course certificate of completion
– Breakfast and Lunch for both days
– Exam name: SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
– Exam format: Multiple choice
– Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
– Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager course
– Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
– Number of questions: 45
– Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
– Language: English
– Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
– Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining from our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! 2 people: $50 discount each, 3-6 people $100 discount each
Q. Does our registration fee include lunch?
Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee. 🙂
Q. Is Exam fees included as part of the cost?
Plano, TX (Stonebriar Mall Area)
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.