- This course has passed.
Certified SAFe Agilist (SA) 4.6 / Leading SAFe Certification
August 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 11, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$725 – $995
Our students have a 100% success rate on passing the certification exam at first attempt.
Qualistik have been in business since 2011 and have trained more than 3000+ students in Agile, Scrum and SAFe.
If you have any questions, please contact: Kevin – 1972-891-8377
For leaders of a Lean-Agile change initiative to develop a Lean-Agile Mindset and apply the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to support Agile Teams, programs, and Program Portfolio Management. Coordinate and lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
• Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
• Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
• Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
• Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
• Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
• Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
• Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
• Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establishing Team and Technical Agility
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
• Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
• Leading the transformation
What Attendees Get
• The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
• One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
• Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Agilist certificate
• A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
• A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
• Exam Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice
• Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
• Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
• Language: English
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
Professional Development Units (PDU) and Scrum Education Units (SEU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Plano, TX (Stonebriar Mall Area)
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.