Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) 4.6 / SASM 4.6 Certification
August 10 @ 8:00 am - August 11 @ 5:00 pm$750 – $899
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
– Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
– Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
– Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
– Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
– Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
– Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
– Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
– Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
– Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
– Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
– Facilitating program execution
– Improving flow with Kanban and XP
– Building high-performing teams
– Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
What Attendes Get:
The class registration includes:
– Attendee workbook
– Breakfast and Lunch for both days
– Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
– One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
– Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $195
- Renewal fee for the SSM certification is included in SASM renewal (if your SASM certification is up-to-date)
– Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
– Exam Format: Multiple Choice; Multiple Select
– Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
– Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Advanced Scrum Master course
– Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
– Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
– Number of Questions: 60
– Passing Score: 42 out of 60 (70%)
– Language: English
– Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.