- This course has passed.
Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) 4.6 / SASM 4.6 Certification
October 19 @ 8:30 am - October 20 @ 5:00 pm$875 – $995
Our students have a 100% success rate on passing the certification exam at first attempt.
Qualistik have been in business since 2011 and have trained more than 3000+ students in Agile, Scrum and SAFe.
If you have any questions, please contact: Kevin – 1972-891-8377
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
– Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
– Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
– Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
– Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
– Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
– Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
– Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
– Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
– Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
– Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
– Facilitating program execution
– Improving flow with Kanban and XP
– Building high-performing teams
– Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
What Attendes Get:
The class registration includes:
– Attendee workbook
– Lunch for both days
– Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
– One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
– Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $95
– Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
– Exam Format: Multiple Choice; Multiple Select
– Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
– Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Advanced Scrum Master course
– Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
– Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
– Number of Questions: 60
– Passing Score: 42 out of 60 (70%)
– Language: English
– Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Q. Does our registration fee include lunch?
Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee. 🙂
Q. Is Exam fees included as part of the cost?
The training location is 4099 McEwen Road, Dallas, TX 75244 (Farmers Branch area), Kindly take a note before making a reservation.
If you are travelling from Houston, Austin, San Antonio or anywhere from US to take this class, please feel free to contact us, as we can refer good discounted reasonable hotels in or near the training location, this can help you save money and enjoy Dallas!
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.