Kanban Management Professional Certification / KMP II: Manage and evolve a Kanban initiative. Scale beyond the team level. Kanban Management Professional (KMP) Certification is a two-day class and is designed for managers (technical or non-technical) as well as individual contributors and anyone wanting to continuously improve his or her organization to reach outcomes and capabilities such as:
- Relief your organization from overburdening
- Increase transparency, Trust and work satisfaction.
- More Satisfied Customer and Employees
- Improved and more Predictable Service Delivery
- Higher enterprise and business agility
- Improved workforce flexibility
- More organizational congruence
Kanban Management Professional (KMP) follows the Kanban System Design (KSD) class; which is a 2-day class designed to teach participants:
- The core practices and principles of Kanban Method,
- Foundations of service design and service management;
- Practical, actionable and evidence-based guidance on how to use Kanban to catalyze improvement with minimum resistance to change.
Equipped with this guidance from KSD and KMP classes, you will be able to reach all the outcomes mentioned above and more. After KSD and KMP classes
- You will become a better manager,
- and if you are an individual contributor, you will be able to influence your organization with ease to continuously make it a better place.