Session 1: Introduction to Business Analysis – FREE CLASS of 4 HOURS ON 13th JULY (Saturday) from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
• General Introduction of Organization, Project, Structure, SDLC etc; • What is a Business Problem? • What is a Project Sponsor? • What is Project Initiation? • What is Project Conception? • What is Cost Benefit Analysis? • What is Return on investment (ROI)? • What is a Stakeholder? • What is buy versus build? • What is different stages of SDLC? • Can the BA be outsourced? • DETAIL CASE STUDY ON A REAL PROJECT • What is the role and responsibility of a Business Analyst? • What a BA does NOT do? • What are the Business Analyst Deliverables? • DETAIL CASE STUDY: Telecom Domain
Session 2: Detail Requirements and Business Transformation – Regular Classes starts on 14th JULY (Sunday) from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
• What are different Project Management Methodologies? • What is the difference waterfall and Agile (Scrum/Sprint) methodologies? • What is a PMO? • How to Coordinate with Development Team? • How to coordinate with QA Team? • What is a BRD? • What is a Requirement Gathering? • What is a Functional Requirement? • What is a Non-Functional Requirement? • What are Security Requirements? • What are Business Rules? • What are Reporting Requirements? • What are Notification Requirements? • 1st Lab Exercise on a Requirement Gathering(Business Problem, Business Solution) – Real Project. • What are modes of Requirement Gathering? • What is Story boarding? • What is JAD? • What is One-on-One? • How to interact with SMEs/Business Users/End Users • What is Requirement Analysis and Management? • 2nd Lab Exercise on documenting Business Requirements Document • CASE STUDY: REAL PROJECT – Insurance Domain
3rd Session: Creating BRD, Activity Diagrams and Control Matrix – 20th JULY (Saturday) from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
• What is Project Plan? • What is Work Breakdown Structure • What is a Business Requirement Document (BRD) • Business Process Flow • Data Element/Data Mapping • What is Gap Analysis • What are Wire Frames / GUI? • What is UML? • What are Activity Diagrams? • What are Workflow Systems? • 3rd Hands on Lab Exercise on Wire Frames, Activity Diagrams and Workflow Systems? • What is Data Element? • What is Data Mapping? • How many types of Data is available? • What is Static Data? • What is Variable Data? • What is Dynamic Data? • 4th Hands on Lab Exercise on Control Matrix / Data Elements
4th Session: Use Case, User Stories and Real Project – 21st JULY (Sunday) from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
• What is a Use Case? • What is an Actors? • What is a Pre-Conditions? • What are Post-Conditions? • What is a Basic Flow? • What are Alternate Flows? • What are Error Flows? • What is a Stakeholder? • What is Artifacts Review and approval process? • How to get approval / sign off on the requirement? • 5th Hands on Lab Exercise / Workshop on writing a Use Case. • What is a User Story? • What is a Problem Statement? • What is an Acceptance Criteria? • 6th Hands on Lab exercise / workshop on writing a User Story • CASE STUDY: REAL PROJECT – Finance Domain
Session 5: Requirements Management, Business Process Testing and Defects Management – 27th JULY (Saturday) from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
• What is Quality Center / Test Director / ALM? • What is the difference between Test Director and Quality Center? • What are the versions of Test Director/ Quality Center • What is Site Admin in Quality Center? • What is a Domain? • How to create a Domain? • How to create a Project in Quality Center? • How to create users in Site Admin Module? • How to assign users to the project in Site Admin Module? • 7th Lab Exercise on Quality Center, Site Admin Module. • How to define requirements in Quality Center? • How to define child requirements in Quality Center? • 8th Lab Exercise on writing Requirement in Quality Center. • What is Test Plan in Quality Center? • How to write Test Cases in Quality Center? • How to assign Test Cases to Requirements? • 9th Lab Exercise on writing Test Cases in Quality Center. • What is Test Lab? • How to execute Test Cases in Quality Center? • 10th Lab Exercise on executing Test Cases in Quality Center. • How to Create Defects in Quality Center? • How to assign Priority in Quality Center? • How to take a snapshot in Quality Center? • How to assign Test Cases to Defects • 11th Lab Exercise on Creating and Assigning Defects • How Quality Center is equivalent to JIRA, BugZilla, TeamTrack, Rational Clearquest.
Session 6: SQL, Database and Backend Reports – 28th JULY (Sunday) from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
• What is a Database? • What is a Table? • What is Primary Key? • What is Foreign Key? • What is a Select Statement? • What are Insert, Update, and Delete Statements? • What are SQL, TSQL, and PL/SQL? • What is Oracle? • What are the versions of Oracle? • What is SQL Server? • What are the versions of SQL Server? • What is Database testing? • 12th Lab Exercise on Database Testing • What is What is AGILE and different framework – xP, TDD, Scrum? • What is Product Owner and Product Backlog? • What is Sprint Backlog, Sprint Planning meeting? • What is Daily Scrum or Daily standup meeting • What is Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective? • What is Poker card estimation of User story? • Detail understanding of Business role and responsibility in Agile. • 13th Whiteboard workshop on Agile Scrum
Session 7: Resume Preparation and Mock Interview – 3rd AUG (Saturday) from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
• Resume Preparation Tips. • Sample Resumes • How to clear an Interview? • How to build confidence? • How to crack a BA Interview? • Mock Interview
Qualistik provides full IT solutions specializing in IT Business Analysis and IT Software Quality Assurance (Manual and Automation Testing)to the Clients in the form of consulting, training, recruitment and staffing, and out sourcing. Qualistik is a company built on experience, quality, providing quick results and client satisfaction. Qualistik is well recognized for its outstanding and high quality training programs and placement assistance.
Instructor has 20+ years of US Experience.
Instructor is Certified Scrum Master (Scored 100%) and Certified Professional Scrum Master(Scored 92%) that demonstrates Instructor command on Agile Scrum methodologies which is very hot in the market.
All the processes and methodologies which are required to perform a Business Analyst role in any company
A Business Analyst thought process
Overview of several Business domain like Insurance, Auto, Mortgage and Healthcare;
Hands-On training on Requirement Management, Agile Scrum, Modeling Tools and Test Management Tools.
Live project exercise and CASE Studies
100% placement assistance will be provided right from Resume Prep, mock interviews, job placement etc.
You can also attend this training online(remote login) as well as classroom at or Dallas, TX facility.
Qualistik is a Microsoft Authorized Member of Partner Network?
Qualistik is a Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise?
Qualistik has a strong Sales Team to get a client interview?
Qualistik works on Profit sharing plan for all their Employees?
Qualistik donates 5% of Gross revenue to support charity work.
DAY & DATE
13th JULY (Saturday)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
14th JULY (Sunday)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
20th JULY (Saturday)
1:00 AM – 5:00 PM
21st JULY (Sunday)
1:00 AM – 5:00 PM
27th JULY (Saturday)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
28th JULY (Sunday)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3rd AUG (Saturday)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Use Case – Real Project.
Business Requirement Document – Real Project.
Workflow – Real Project.
Activity Diagrams / Wireframes – Real Project.
Data Mapping Sheet / Control Matrix – Real Project.
Use Case Document – Real Project.
Business Process Testing – Real Project.
We know your questions and we will explain you in very detail on the First day of the FREE class. We will answer all of your questions, queries or doubts before you join and pay the fees.
I don’t have any experience in IT, will I be able to cope up?
Will you help me in Resume Preparation?
Will you help me find a job?
Will you help me once I get a job?
Does your company provide benefits?
How can I practice on the homework given by the Instructor at home?
Will you help me install the software’s?
How can I WIN Apple iPAD Air or Watch?
How can I get 100% of refund of my fees or what is Refer 4 Pay no more program?
Reserve a seat to attend a FREE Class of 4 hours on 1st JULY