Session 1: Introduction to QA – FREE CLASS OF 4 HOURS ON 7th Mar (Saturday) FROM 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
• Introduction to Quality Assurance • Role of a QA • Can it be outsourced? • Essential Skills Required? • What is Client Server Architecture? • What is 3-tier Architecture? • What is N-tier Architecture? • What is an Intranet / Internet? • Stages of Software Development Life Cycle • Stages of Test Development Life Cycle. • What is Unit Testing? • What is Integration Testing? • What is Black Box Testing? • What is Functional Testing? • What is System Testing? • What is White Box Testing? • What is Regression Testing? • What is Automation Testing? • What is Positive Testing? • What is Negative Testing? • What is Performance Testing? • What is Load Testing? • What is Stress Testing? • What is Disaster Recovery Testing? • DETAIL CASE STUDY OF REAL PROJECT ON TELECOM BILLING
Session 2: Manual Testing and Testing Strategy – Regular Classes starts on 8th Mar (Sunday) at 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
• What is a Use Case? • What is a Business Requirement Document? • What is a Test Case? • How to write Test Cases? • 1st Lab Exercise on writing Manual Test Cases. • How to Execute Testing? • What are Defects / Bugs? • What is the Defect Life Cycle? • What are Priorities? • What is Severity? • What are different types of Status? • How to take snapshot? • 2nd Lab Exercise on writing and assigning Defects in Excel. • What is a Test Plan? • What are the contents of a Test Plan? • Sample Test Plan / Test Strategy – Real Project
Session 3: Automation Testing, QuickTest Pro (QTP), HP Unified Functional Testing(UFT), Advance QTP/UFT – 8th Mar (Sunday) FROM 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM CST
• What is QTP? • How to record a script in QTP? • How to replay script in QTP? • 3rd Lab Exercise on recording and replaying a script in QTP. • What are checkpoints? • How to Add Checkpoints? • What is an Object? • What is a property? • What is a Value? • What is VB Script? • What is a Light weight language? • 4th Lab Exercise on Checkpoints • How many type of checkpoints are there? • What is static data? • What is Standard Checkpoint? • What is Bitmap Checkpoint? • What is Text Checkpoint? • What is Keyword View? • What is Action? • What is Expert View? • What is Global sheet? • What is variable data? • What is Parameterization? • How to do Parameterization? • How do I get data? • 5th Lab Exercise on Parameterization • What is Object Repository? • How to fix a broken script in VBScript? • 7th Lab Exercise on fixing a broken script in QTP
Session 4: ADVANCE Automation Testing using Selenium API – 13th March (Friday) FROM 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM CST
• What is Selenium? • What are the versions of Selenium? • What is Selenium IDE? • What is Selenium RC? • What is Selenium Webdriver? • What is Selenium Grid? • How to Setup Selenium Environment? • How to Record and Playback a script in Selenium? • 8th Lab Exercise on Selenium to record and playback and create Selenium script • What are Locators? • What are different Locators like name, xpath, cssSelector? • What is Firebug Firepath in Selenium? • What is Page Object Model in Selenium? • 9th Lab Exercise on using Locators to run Selenium Scripts • How to add checkpoints in Selenium? • 10th Lab Exercise on adding checkpoints in Selenium • How to do Parameterization in Selenium? • 11th Lab Exercise doing Parameterization using Selenium • What is Data Driven Framework in Selenium? • What is Keyword Driven Framework in Selenium? • 12th Demo of Different Frameworks • What is TestNG Framework? • How to run multiple test cases in Parallel? • How to do cross browser testing by running test cases with Different browsers with Parallel execution? • 13th Lab Exercise of running test cases parallel in different browsers using Selenium / TestNG Framework
Session 5: HP Quality Center / HP ALM / Test Director, Test Management & Defect Management – 20th March (Friday) FROM 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM CST
• What is Quality Center / Test Director? • What is the difference between Test Director and Quality Center? • What are the versions of Test Director/ Quality Center • What is Site Admin in Quality Center? • What is a Domain? • How to create a Domain? • How to create a Project in Quality Center? • How to create users in Site Admin Module? • How to assign users to the project in Site Admin Module? • 14th Lab Exercise on Quality Center, Site Admin Module. • How to define requirements in Quality Center? • How to define child requirements in Quality Center? • 15th Lab Exercise on writing Requirement in Quality Center. • What is Test Plan in Quality Center? • How to write Test Cases in Quality Center? • How to assign Test Cases to Requirements? • 16th Lab Exercise on writing Test Cases in Quality Center. • What is Test Lab? • How to execute Test Cases in Quality Center? • 17th Lab Exercise on executing Test Cases in Quality Center. • How to Create Defects in Quality Center? • How to assign Priority in Quality Center? • How to take a snapshot in Quality Center? • How to assign Test Cases to Defects • 18th Lab Exercise on Creating and Assigning Defects • How Quality Center is equivalent to JIRA, BugZilla, TeamTrack, Rational Clearquest.
Session 6: Database Testing, Backend Testing, SQL – 27th March (Friday) from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
• What is a Database? • What is a Table? • What is Primary Key? • What is Foreign Key? • What is a Select Statement? • What are Insert, Update, and Delete Statements? • What are SQL, TSQL, and PL/SQL? • What is Primary Key? • What is Foreign Key? • What is DDL? • What is DML? • What is Oracle? • What are the versions of Oracle? • What is SQL Server? • What are the versions of SQL Server? • What is Database testing? • 19th Lab Exercise on Database Testing • What is Agile Testing? • What is Role of Scrum Master, Product Owner? • What are Sprint Ceremonies
Session 7: Resume Preparation and Mock Interview – 3rd April (Friday) from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
• Resume Preparation Tips • Sample Resumes • Sample Interview Questions on QTP. • How to clear an Interview? • How to build confidence? • How to crack a QA Interview? • Mock Interview
4099 McEwen Rd, Suite 345, Dallas, TX 75244 (Farmers Branch area) - 635 and Midway Rd
Qualistik provides full IT solutions specializing in IT Software Quality Assurance(Manual and Automation Testing) and IT Business Analysisto the Clients in the form of consulting, training, recruitment and staffing, and out sourcing. Qualistik is a company built on experience, quality, providing quick results and client satisfaction. Qualistik is well recognized for its outstanding and high quality training programs and placement assistance.
Instructor has 20+ Years of US Experience with Fortune 100 Clients.
Instructor is HP MERCURY CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
Live project exercise and 16 Hands on Lab Exercise done by students
100% Hands-on training on HP Automation Tools like HP Quality Center(QC)/(ALM), HP QTP/UFT and HP LoadRunner.
You can attend this training online(remote login) as well as classroom at our Dallas, TX facility.
Complete Hands-on Job oriented training.
100% placement assistance will be provided right from Resume Prep, mock interviews, job placement etc.
Qualistik is a Microsoft Authorized Member of Partner Network?
Qualistik is a Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise?
Qualistik has a strong Sales Team to get a client interview?
Qualistik works on Profit sharing plan for all their Employees?
Qualistik donates 5% of Gross revenue to support charity work.
DAY & DATE
7rd MAR (Saturday)
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
8th MAR (Sunday)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
8th MAR (Sunday)
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
13th MAR (Friday)
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
20th MAR (Friday)
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
27th MAR (Friday)
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
3rd APR (Friday)
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Installation Guides to Install Quality Center and QTP.
Copy of Sample Test Plan – Real Project.
Sample Test Cases
Quality Center Guide
Professional LoadRunner Report
Interview Questions on QTP and LoadRunner.
We know your questions and we will explain you in very detail on the First day of the FREE class. We will answer all of your questions, queries or doubts before you join and pay the fees.
I don’t have any experience in IT, will I be able to cope up?
Will you help me in Resume Preparation?
Will you help me find a job?
Will you help me once I get a job?
Does your company provide benefits?
How can I practice on the homework given by the Instructor at home?
Will you help me install the software’s?
How can I WIN Apple iPAD Air or Watch?
How can I get 100% of refund of my fees or what is Refer 4 Pay no more program?
Reserve a seat to attend a FREE Class of 4 hours on 7th MAR at 9:00 AM