Qualistik provides full IT solutions specializing in IT Software Quality Assurance(Manual and Automation Testing) and IT Business Analysis to the Clients in the form of consulting, training, recruitment and staffing, and out sourcing. Qualistik is a company built on experience, quality, providing quick results and client satisfaction. Qualistik is well recognized for its outstanding and high quality training programs and placement assistance.
- Instructor has 20+ Years of US Experience with Fortune 100 Clients.
- Instructor is SAFe Program Consultant, SAFe DevOps Practitioner.
- Qualistik is a Microsoft Authorized Member of Partner Network?
- Qualistik is a Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise?
- Qualistik works on Profit sharing plan for all their Employees?
- Qualistik donates 5% of Gross revenue to support charity work.
|Schedule||Day & Date||Time|
|Session 1||4th MAY (Saturday)||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Session 2||5th MAY (Sunday)||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Become a Certified Leading SAFe (SA) 4.6
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
• Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
• Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
• Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
• Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
• Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
• Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
• Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
• Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establishing Team and Technical Agility
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
• Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
• Leading the transformation
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
• One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
• Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Agilist certificate
• A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
• A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the Leading SAFe® course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam.
• Exam Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice
• Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
• Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
• Language: English
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
Exam Study Materials
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
• Course Materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to reference back to the content that was specifically presented during the class.
• Study Guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
• Practice Test – The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam*, and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam
What you Get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
• Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist PDF certificate
• Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
• Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
• A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDU) and Scrum Education Units (SEU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
• Q.When if a workshop is cancelled:
A. We take cancellations seriously because we realize it takes planning for you to find the time to enroll in workshops. Although we do all we can to avoid cancelling workshops, occasionally it happens. If we cancel a workshop, we will either refund your money 100% or help you find another date to transfer your reservation along with a discount code for a future workshop with us, to show our appreciation for your continued support.
• Q. What if as a student wants to cancel reservantion prior to the class.
A. If you cancel your reservation prior to 10 days before the first class meeting, we will apply 100% of your payment toward the next workshop you are available to enroll in. If you cancel days 1-9 prior to the first class, we will retain $250 dollars of your prepaid registration, You must cancel in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not provide any refund if you do not contact us in writing/email or you fail to contact us at all.
• Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining from our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! 2 people: $50 discount each, 3-6 people $100 discount each. We also provide a significant discount if we conduct training for 8 or more at your workplace. For information, email email@example.com
• Q. Does our registration fee include lunch and breakfast?
• Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee.
2301 E Pres, President George Bush Turnpike, Plano, TX 75074
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.