Qualistik provides full IT solutions specializing in IT Software Quality Assurance(Manual and Automation Testing) and IT Business Analysis to the Clients in the form of consulting, training, recruitment and staffing, and out sourcing. Qualistik is a company built on experience, quality, providing quick results and client satisfaction. Qualistik is well recognized for its outstanding and high quality training programs and placement assistance.
- Instructor has 20+ Years of US Experience with Fortune 100 Clients.
- Instructor is SAFe Program Consultant, SAFe DevOps Practitioner.
- Qualistik is a Microsoft Authorized Member of Partner Network?
- Qualistik is a Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise?
- Qualistik works on Profit sharing plan for all their Employees?
- Qualistik donates 5% of Gross revenue to support charity work.
|Schedule||Day & Date||Time|
|Session 1||11th MAY (Saturday)||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Session 2||12th MAY (Sunday)||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Become a Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) 4.6
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile Team
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
• Printed workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
• Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
• Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
• Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
• SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Scrum Master certificate
• A SAFe 4 Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
• A SAFe Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master is to attend the SAFe® Scrum Master course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
• Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Exam
• Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
• Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Scrum Master course
• Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
• Language: English
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Exam Study Materials
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
• Course Materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to reference back to the content that was specifically presented during the class.
• Study Guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
• Practice Test – The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam*, and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam
What you Get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many Scrum Masters. Certification includes:
• Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master PDF certificate
• Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
• Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
• A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDU) and Scrum Education Units (SEU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
• Q.When if a workshop is cancelled:
A. We take cancellations seriously because we realize it takes planning for you to find the time to enroll in workshops. Although we do all we can to avoid cancelling workshops, occasionally it happens. If we cancel a workshop, we will either refund your money 100% or help you find another date to transfer your reservation along with a discount code for a future workshop with us, to show our appreciation for your continued support.
• Q. What if as a student wants to cancel reservantion prior to the class.
A. If you cancel your reservation prior to 10 days before the first class meeting, we will apply 100% of your payment toward the next workshop you are available to enroll in. If you cancel days 1-9 prior to the first class, we will retain $250 dollars of your prepaid registration, You must cancel in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. We will not provide any refund if you do not contact us in writing/email or you fail to contact us at all.
• Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining from our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! 2 people: $50 discount each, 3-6 people $100 discount each. We also provide a significant discount if we conduct training for 8 or more at your workplace. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Q. Does our registration fee include lunch and breakfast?
• Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee.
2301 E Pres, President George Bush Turnpike, Plano, TX 75074
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.