Qualistik provides full IT solutions specializing in IT Software Quality Assurance(Manual and Automation Testing) and IT Business Analysis to the Clients in the form of consulting, training, recruitment and staffing, and out sourcing. Qualistik is a company built on experience, quality, providing quick results and client satisfaction. Qualistik is well recognized for its outstanding and high quality training programs and placement assistance.
- Instructor has 20+ Years of US Experience with Fortune 100 Clients.
- Instructor is SAFe Program Consultant, SAFe DevOps Practitioner.
- Qualistik is a Microsoft Authorized Member of Partner Network?
- Qualistik is a Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise?
- Qualistik works on Profit sharing plan for all their Employees?
- Qualistik donates 5% of Gross revenue to support charity work.
|Schedule||Day & Date||Time|
|Session 1||11th MAY (Saturday)||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Session 2||12th MAY (Sunday)||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Become a Certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) 4.6 / SDP 4.6 Certification
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
• Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
• Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
• Apply the concepts of continuous security
• Map their current delivery pipeline
• Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
• Identify gaps and delays in flow
• Improve the process of exploring customer needs
• Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously
• Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments
• Improve the release process
• Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
• Introducing DevOps
• Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
• Building quality with Continuous Integration
• Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
• Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
• Taking action
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
• SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
• Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit
The following will benefit from this course:
• All members of an Agile Release Train
• Development Managers, Engineering Managers
• Configuration Managers, Release Managers
• Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
• Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
• Product Managers, Product Owners
• System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
• QA Managers, Testers
• Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
SAFe Certification Kit
Becoming a Certified SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
• SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
• SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
• Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
• A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe Professional is to attend the SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam. A complete list of courses, including dates and locations, is on the Scaled Agile, Inc. website.
• Exam name – SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner Exam
• Exam format – Multiple choice, multiple response
• Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner course
• Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
• Number of questions – 45
• Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
• Language – English
• Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
Exam Study Materials
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
• Course Materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to reference back to the content that was specifically presented during the class.
• Study Guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
• Practice Test – The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam*, and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam
What Attendees Get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many Scrum Masters. Certification includes:
• Certified SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
• Certified SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SDP Community of Practice
• Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
• A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDU) and Scrum Education Units (SEU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
• Q.When if a workshop is cancelled:
A. We take cancellations seriously because we realize it takes planning for you to find the time to enroll in workshops. Although we do all we can to avoid cancelling workshops, occasionally it happens. If we cancel a workshop, we will either refund your money 100% or help you find another date to transfer your reservation along with a discount code for a future workshop with us, to show our appreciation for your continued support.
• Q. What if as a student wants to cancel reservantion prior to the class.
A. If you cancel your reservation prior to 10 days before the first class meeting, we will apply 100% of your payment toward the next workshop you are available to enroll in. If you cancel days 1-9 prior to the first class, we will retain $250 dollars of your prepaid registration, You must cancel in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not provide any refund if you do not contact us in writing/email or you fail to contact us at all.
• Q. Do you offer group discount if more than 1 of us is joining from our company at the same time, do we get a discount.
A. YES! 2 people: $50 discount each, 3-6 people $100 discount each. We also provide a significant discount if we conduct training for 8 or more at your workplace. For information, email email@example.com
• Q. Does our registration fee include lunch and breakfast?
• Q. Is there an additional cost for training materials?
A. NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee.
2301 E Pres, President George Bush Turnpike, Plano, TX 75074
* Disclaimer: We make every attempt to reserve a training location in time, but sometimes we change the location if the training center is booked already and no training rooms are available, in that case, we might change the location of the training. We will update you by emailing as well as calling you so you are informed. Rest assured, the training location will be in close proximity of the area we have posted on our ad, so it is least inconvenience for you. Thank you for your understanding and partnership.